Areas of Interest:
Photothermal Techniques “ Photoacoustic, Photopyroelectric and Photothermal deflection spectroscopy, Thermal Wave Resonant Cavity, Thermal lens, Gas sensors, Photonic materials, Nano materials and characterization studies, Ferroelectric Materials, M-I transition studies, Laser Physics and Low temperature physics.
1. A low loss, dielectric substrate in ZnAl2O4“TiO2 system for microelectronic application K. P. Surendran, M. T. Sebastian, M.V. Manjusha and Jacob Philip, J. Appl. Phys 98(2005) 044101
2. Thermal Properties of Polytetrafluoroethylene/Sr2Ce2Ti5O16 Polymer / Ceramic Composites. G. Subodh, M. V. Manjusha, J. Philip, M. T. Sebastian, J. Appl. Poly.Sci.108 (2008) 1716
3. A compact photopyroelectric set up for the determination of temperature variation of the thermal conductivity and heat capacity of solids M.V.Manjusha and J.Philip, J. Instrument Soc. of India 33 (2003) 133-137
4. Thermal properties of Dicalcium Lead Propionate across the prominent transition Temperatures M.V.Manjusha and J.Philip Ferroelectric Letters 35 (2008) 107â€“118
5. Thermal transport across Incommensurate phase in Potassium Selenate: Photopyroelectric and calorimetric measurements J.Philip and M.V.Manjusha Jour. Of. Phys. Coden. Matt. 21 (2009) 045901
6. Transient photoconduction in Te doped LaMnO3 in the ceramic phase M.V.Manjusha and J.Philip, ISNOG (2006) Bangalore
7. Thermal properties of Dicalcium lead propionate crystals using photothermal Technique M.V.Manjusha and J.Philip, DAE Solid State Physics Symposium, Mysore, India De.27- 31, 2007
8. Thermal transport properties of potassium selenate â€“a Photopyroelectric study M.V.Manjusha and J.Philip, Kerala Science Congress ,Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India, Jan. 28-31, 2008
9. Thermal transport across Different phases in Potassium Selenate: Photo-pyroelectric and calorimetric measurements M.V.Manjusha and J.Philip, DAE Solid State Physics Symposium, BARC, Mumbai, India Dec.16-20, 2008
10. Thermal transport properties of selected ferroelectrics, mixed valance perovskites and dielectric ceramics using photopyroelectric technique M.V.Manjusha DAE Solid State Physics Symposium, BARC, Mumbai, India Dec.16-20, 2008.
Worked under UGC Dr. D.S. Kothari Post Doctoral Fellowship in the project Thermal diffusion measurements Coatings and films by traveling thermal wave technique during the period June 2009-January 2011.