Develop professional skills of teaching students of every age by providing quality education and work-based learning.
1. National Journals:
1. Towards Green marketing – A need of the hour in Indian Corporate Sector - Global Research Review, Vol 3.No 1. June 2013.
2. International Journals:
3. National Conferences:
1. “ A Study on Organised Retail Sector in India: Challenges and Opportunities Ahead” in Conference Proceedings “Doing Business in India – Challenges and Opportunities Ahead” published by The Cochin College, Kochi – 2, August 2014
2. “An Analysis of Quality Management Practices in Educational Institutions” in Conference Proceedings” Riveting Opportunities in Emerging Sectors of Indian Economy” published by The Cochin College, Kochi – 2
3. “Impact of Foreign Direct Investment on the Insurance Sector in India”at National Conference on Banking and Finance at Bharata Mata Institute of Management, April 2013
4. “TQM Practices in Business Schools” at National Conference of Researchers” Inquisitorem” at The Cochin College, Kochi -2, July 2015
4. International Conferences:
1. “Impact of FDI on Indian Economy” at International Conference on Issues and Challenges in Retail Sector & FDI in Indian and Across the World at Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies, February 2013.
2. “Impact of Workers Participation in Management “at International Conference on Managing Change in Business Economy at Pacific University,Udaipur April 2013.
3. “Impact of TQM in Human Resource Quality - An Overview” at International Conference on Innovations in Business and Finance , Organised by Commerce Association of Kerala, May 2014
1. Pursuing Research in Quality Management