ABOUT THE COCHIN COLLEGE
- Students are expected to be in the class at the first bell. No student shall leave the class without the permission of the teacher concerned.
- Students should obtain the permission of the Principal or the class teacher to leave the college during working hours.
- Students should be simple and modest in their dressing; dignified and courteous in their conduct.
- Students are strictly warned against forwarding complaints of any kind without the knowledge and consent of the Principal.
- No meeting or function of any kind shall be held without the sanction of the Principal.
- The use of mobile phones by the students in the college and the college campus is strictly forbidden as per the rules of Mahatma Gandhi University.
- Refrain from possessing, consuming or distributing alcohol, narcotic substance and tobacco. Students who violate the rules shall be subject to appropriate disciplinary action.
- The Principal or other constituted college authority may frame and issue from time to time disciplinary rules of permanent or temporary nature regulating the conduct of students within the college campus, in so far as such rules seem necessary:a) To secure the observance of the above rules, and b) To maintain the reputation of the college.
- The Principal shall be the final authority in the interpretation of the college rules.