Grievances Redressal Committee is formed in order to keep the healthy working atmosphere amongst staff, students & parents. The Student's Grievance Cell desires to promote and maintain a conducive and unprejudiced educational environment.
The main objectives are:
- This cell helps the students to record their complaints and solve their problems related to academics, resources and personal grievances.
- Woman Harassment complaints will be handled as per government guidelines by respective section.
- The Student's Grievance Cell desires to promote and maintain a conducive and unprejudiced educational environment. The objectives of Students Grievance Cell include the following:
- To support, those students who have been deprived of the services offered by the College, for which he/she is entitled.
The composition of the students' Grievance Redressal Committee is as follows:
- Dr. K.R Jaya, Principal Chairman
- Dr. C.A Geetha Convenor
- Dr. Suprabha G Nair Member
- Ms. Priya M Member
- Dr. Manjusha V M Member
- Ms. C.S Prabha Member