- Joined the department in august 2014
- UGC - JRF (2010)
- M. Phil – Chemistry (CUSAT)
- B. Ed (St. Joseph’s College, Ernakulam)
- M. Sc Chemistry (Sacred Heart College, Thevara)
- B. Sc. Chemistry (The Cochin College, 3rd rank-MG University)
- Part-time Research Scholar at the Dept. of Applied Chemistry, CUSAT (since 2011-)
- Former Scientific Officer at the Forensic Science Lab, Dept. of Police (2012-2014)
- Life time member of Swadesi science movement
1. A. E. Vikraman , Z. Rasheed, L. Rajith, L. A. Lonappan , K.Girish Kumar (2012) MWCNT-modified gold electrode sensor for the determination of propyl gallate in vegetable oils. Food Analytical Methods 6:775–780
2. T. Jos, L. A. Lonappan, A. E.Vikraman , Z. Rasheed, K.Girish Kumar (2013) Diffusion controlled process at AuNP/Pt electrode surface for the voltammetric determination of TAM. Journal of pharmaceutical research and development. 2:224-228
3. Z. Rasheed , A. E. Vikraman, D. Thomas,J. S. Jagan, K. Girish Kumar (2014) Carbon-Nanotube-Based Sensor for the Determination of Butylated Hydroxyanisole in Food Samples Food Analytical Methods 8:213-221
4. T. Jos, L. A. Lonappan, A. E.Vikraman , Z. Rasheed, K.Girish Kumar (2014) Voltammetric Determination of Guaifenesin on a MWCNT Modified Pt Electrode. ECS Electrochemistry Letters 3:B 23-B 28
5. D. Thomas, Z. Rasheed, J. S. Jagan, K.Girish Kumar (2015) Study of kinetic parameters and development of a voltammetric sensor for the determination of butylated hydroxyanisole (BHA) in oil samples. Journal of Food Science and Technology DOI 10.1007/s 13197-015-1796-1
Doing research at Dept. of Applied chemistry, Cochin University of Science and Technology.
Currently doing research in the development of Chemical Sensors at the Dept. of Applied chemistry, Cochin University of Science and Technology.