The Cochin College is committed to provide safe academic and working environment to all the students and its women employees. As per the guidelines of UGC and the Supreme Court an Anti Sexual Harassment Cell has been established by the College to provide a healthy and congenial atmosphere to the staff and students.
The cell was constituted to meet the four basic objectives:
- To develop the guidelines and norms for a policy against sexual harassment.
- To develop principles and procedures for combating sexual harassment.
- To work out details for the implementation of the policy.
- To prepare a detailed plan of action, both short and long term.
The Chairperson and Members of the Anti Sexual Harassment Cell are as follows:
- Dr. Jaya K.R, Principal Chairman
- Smt. Mridula Menon Member
- Dr. Geetha M Member
- Ms. Veena R Nair Member
- Dr. Smitha N.R Member
- Ms. Janu V Kumar Member Students